So I'm currently in a dilemma about trying to get playoff tickets, and I figured I'd ask for some advice from people here. I am not a season ticket holder, only on the waiting list, so I don't have a chance to buy them now. I see the public onsale date has been pushed back to 12/31 at noon according to ticketmaster.com, obviously after the results of the Sunday night game are known.
I figure I have 2 options, 1. Buy on stubhub now before Sunday night game. I may pay more over public onsale prices but at least I'd know I have tickets. or 2. Wait for the public onsale on 12/31 and hope there are tickets available and that I can get them, and if not go back to stubhub that day. The only drawback to this is people will know for sure when/if there is a game and the demand will be high, while supply probably low at the public onsale. So by waiting for this, I may lose out on some of the better deals that are on stubhub now. I don't mind if it's even standing room tickets, I just want to be there. We all know there's a possibility of no game, but let's not dwell on that.
So basically, do you think it's even worth holding out for the public onsale were possibly few, if any tickets, are released? Any other thoughts/advice? Thanks