First off I really enjoy the NFL draft and love the anticipation of who we might take. To me its like a kid on Christmas seeing brightly colored gifts just waiting to be unwrapped. Will I get the newest video game system with the most popular game everyone is talking about? or will I get the dredded box of clothes? Im gonna do a mock that as of now should be both fill needs while taking into account solid value.
2. Desmond Trufant CB Washington: At 6'1 he is a great cover corner with blood lines out the ear lobes. Many QBs this year have thrown away from him and he is if good character. Will probably rise by draft day due to blood lines but would be a steal with our first pick.
3. Kyle Long OT Oregon: At 6'7 312 he is a great fit inour ZBS. Great athletism and physical talent but... He's a bit of a head case and would be a project. I know he has blood lines but that is probably what makes him rebel. If we can make him buy into RG3 and all the other high character guys then he would be a steal.
4. Zeke Motta FS Notre Dame: At 6'2 215 he has the size to make an impact. This is more of a gut call but I believe he will rise on draft boards, especially Shanny's. Even tho hes white he is a hard hitter but very smart, i mean ND common man! Harrison smith is doing well, maybe Motta was has been waiting in the wings and turns out to be a sleeper.
5. Aaron Mellette CB Elon: Good size at 6'3 with a bunch of TDa. As of now he is a stea; as a possetion reciever in the 5th.
5. Robbie Rouss RB Fresno ST: Small but fast ad quick this guy will be a great change of pace back from FroMo and Helu will have some competion.
6. Kenney Tate LB/S Maryland: His verasatility could be amazing with all his experience ayt Safety. I think Shanny will convert him to a ILB. great fit.
7. Quintarius Smith DE/OLB: 2012 sack master who will fall due to injury and a small schol. talent is still strong.