To me, there are two key stats to this Monday Night Football game:
- The turnover ratio. The Redskins are +12 and Giants +13. In the week 7 loss to the Giants (near win), the Redskins had FOUR turnovers. If the Redskins protect the ball, they should be in a good spot to win.
- Penalties - The Redskins have 93 of them and the Giants only 48. If the Redskins defense gives the Giants short fields and the Redskins offense is giving itself 3rd and longs...Redskins fans will be getting an early jump home for Tuesday work. STAY DISCIPLINED.
- RGIII can break Cam Newton's rookie rushing record with 65 yards.
- Alfred Morris needs 18 yards to 1000. 82 rushing yards to break Reggie Brooks' franchise rookie record of 1,063 yards.
|Kickoff||8:30 PM EST|
|Line||Giants -3, o/u 51|
|Announcers:||Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden, Lisa Salters|
|Radio||ESPN 980 (regional station list)
SIRIUS: 93, XM: 226
High of 61, Low 45. [the latest]
|Former Skins on NYG||- PS Selvish Capers
- CB Justin Tryon
- RB Ryan Torain
- T Sean Locklear
- TE Coach Mike Pope
|Former Giants on WAS|
|Giants SBN Website||Big Blue View|
2012: Lost 27-23 at NY with the Cruz 77-yard TD.
- Giants lead series 93-64-4
- Giants defense is giving up 366.6 yards a game.
- QB ROBERT GRIFFIN III is 1st rookie in NFL history with 4+ TD passes in consecutive games.
TiqIQ has tickets for the MNF game starting at $44 for uppers and $79 for lowers. TiqIQ's partner, SeatCrunch, also has deals on Redskins tickets where using the code 'SAVE' gets you free FedEx shipping (or equal $14 value). Check out those tickets at SeatCrunch.