This will be an interesting game, to say the least...
- We will see a decent amount of offensive fireworks. I see Matt Ryan hitting for about 350 yards passing. We'll bottle up Turner for the most part (he'll get 60-70 yards, but Ryan will be throwing the ball a lot). Ryan will move the ball primarily through the air. This is a smart team, fairly complete and well-coached, especially on offense. They know that to beat the Redskins, you have to throw the ball.
- The Redskins offense will be able to move the ball well, too. Robert Griffin III is a threat in many ways, and Cam Newton helped show how the Falcons struggle with a QB with the talent to run. Alfred Morris should be able to find some running room against a fairly average Falcon run defense.
- I do think that our secondary will play better, but it won't be as obvious as the Falcons can throw the ball with the best of them. The talent in the Falcon passing game is greater than our secondary talent.
- A few predicted stat lines... RG3 goes 22-35 for 287 yards, 2 tds, 1 int along with 9 carries for 49 yards. Alfred Morris carries 22 times for 112 yards and a td, as well. Garcon will come back this week with 6 catches for about 100 yards.
- Final score...Falcons 41, Redskins 27. I think that the Redskins will hang around for 3 quarters, but the separation in score will come in the 4th quarter.