Stats, notes, trends, and TV info for the Redskins vs Giants game.
Giants have the 3rd best offense and 19th best defense in regards to yards allowed. In regards to points allowed, the Giants have the 7th best defense (19.5) while the Redskins are 26th giving up 28.8 pre game.
|Kickoff||1:00 PM EST|
|Line||Redskins +6.5, 51 over/under|
|Announcers:||Thom Brennan, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver|
|Radio||ESPN 980 (regional station list)
SIRIUS: 113, XM: 230
|Former Skins on NYG||Selvish Capers, Sean Locklear, Justin Tryon|
|Former Giants on WAS||Barry Cofield, WR Coach Ike Hilliard|
|Giants SBN Website||Big Blue View|
|Last Matchups||Redskins won 28-14 week 1 and 23-10 week 15.|
- Redskins are 3-3 against the spread this year. 3-1 when an underdog.
|Notes||- The Redskins now have 21 points on offensive possessions following turnovers as part of 49 points off turnovers (including four defensive touchdowns) this season.
- Redskins are +9 in turnover ratio. Giants +7.
- Boley leads the Giants with 3 INTs. DHall leads Redskins with 2.
- Redskins D giving up 417.2 yards a game (NYG 363).
- Last week, Antrel Rolle had 2 INTs, Amukamara 1.
- Osi Umenyiora has 5 sacks, 4 FFs & 2 FRs (incl. 37-yard FR-TD) in past 4 meetings.
- Chris Canty is probable.
TV MAP for Redskins game on FOX.....
Map and data via 506.com