1) Hankerson , I think his health is the only real issue from him being at least a #2 wr for us . This offseason should clean up some of his early performance issues
2) Niles Paul This guy intrigues me . He can return kicks , he is a very good blocker and he played a lot , but for some reason they didnt target him as a pass receiver much . It might be his route running because he seems to have nice hands . I think he could work out as a #3 or 4 Wr in the future . I think we have reached the ceilings of both Austin and AA.
3) Roy Helu and Evan Royster are a pair of nice Rbs that should be a staple of the team for 5 years at the position. Add Hightower and you have a nice rotation of rbs with each offering a different look. I think Royster is better then at 1st anticipated . AT any rate a contributing RB from the 6th round is value
4) Hurt and Smith . Both got thrust into action perhaps before their time . I think both should at least be quality back-ups for us . Perhaps one could be a starter , but I think we found some depth there albeit probably not long term starters .
5) Young should be our FB for the next decade .
6) On defense getting Jarvis Jenkins back will be like getting an extra draft pick . A rotation of him, Carriker , and Bowens should be quite good .
7) I think Riley will thrive next season at ILB . He needs some work but he showed well
8) I think Gomes will pass Doughty on the depth chart and should be a solid back-up at safety with a good offseason
9) Jackson and White competed for that last OLB spot . Jackson is a decent pass rusher but he can get fooled in the run game . I liked White in the preseason and think he might over take Jackson next season with a full offseason.