I am doing this without trade -ups or downs . In this scenario all attempts to trade up or down failed and the assumption is made that the 2 top qbs are gone .
1) Riley Rief . OT I know the chorus of , "you cant take an RT that high " will sound off, however that line of thinking applies to the Pre -wage scale days
2) Nick Foles QB big tall kid with footwork problems and some game knowledge issues. . He isnt a day one starter but with full OTA's , TC , and preseason he might be ready at mid season .
3) Juron Criner WR I think hankerson and this kid would be a great young tandem for us .
4) Brad Smelley , TE , A young Chris Cooley and the original one should be released in 2013 for cap reasons
4) Russel Wilson QB Short qb but he has intangeables . We need 2 qbs so take a flier here on this kid
5) Chris Rainey RB/WR KR /PR A quick , fast all purpose playmaker Good for about 10 touches a game
6) Tank Carder ILB , needs to bulk up but should be groomed to take LBF's place
7) Brewster C we need a center and perhaps this guy can be groomed for the job
Draft subject to change do to free agent pick ups and how these guys really grade out after all the sr bowl /combine stuff get calculated