As announced previously in this space, XFINITY from Comcast has generously agreed to support the best NFL community around -- us! As part of that effort, XFINITY will be sponsoring our Redskins’s training camp coverage as well as a variety of special editorial and interactive features on our site between now and the end of the 2011 NFL season.
- Ryan Torain sprained his hand and is getting X-rays taken for pre-cautionary reasons
- Kevin Barnes intercepted a ball from QB Marc Verica. (UVA)
- Chris Horton getting bulk of snaps at SS with Landry on PUP
- Jarvis Jenkins has been a wrecking crew on run and passing plays.
- Haslett said he will put Cofield and Bowen right with the first team tomorrow, no easing them in
- John Beck is now wearing #12...Malcolm Kelly #14
- Brandon Banks was sidelined with knee swelling
- Shanahan hopes Sav Rocca can be here by Monday
- Carlos Rogers is looking VERY forward to week 9 vs Redskins. Shouldn't he be looking forward to the other 31 teams that blew him off too?
- Kerrigan is still not practicing in team drills with bone bruise on knee. Skins are being extra careful. Should be back in 2 days.
- The crowds were extremely light today. Here's side view.
- Eagles had two injuries in practice today: DT's Mike Patterson and Trevor Laws. Unsure how long they will be out yet.
XFINITY from Comcast is a proud support of 1-800-XFINITY or visit . With XFINITY, you’ll get your games as part of over 120 NFL games XFINITY provides in HD, as well as On Demand game recaps from every NFL game every week, lightning fast Internet speeds, and stunning HD. With NFL RedZone on XFINITY, you can see every touchdown from every NFL game, every Sunday afternoon for less than $8 per month! Call