Here's a quick look at the candidates, for more details about their hall of
fame shame careers click here.
- Todd Liebenstein - 4th round pick had 1.5 career sacks.
- Steve Hamilton - 2nd round pick who generated 6.5 sacks in 46 career games.
- Mat Mendenhall - 2nd round pick who quit on the Redskins during the 83' training camp. 1 sack in 23 games.
- Shane Collins - 2nd round pick totalled 1 sack in 30 games.
- Jason Taylor - $16.5 million and 2 draft picks for 3.5 sacks and 29 tackles. He actually walked away from some of that money just to leave town.