Last week the Redskins were slated to draft in the seventh spot of April's NFL Draft, so how did Sunday's loss to the Jets change things for the Skins? Here is the updated draft order for April:
1. Indianapolis Colts (0-12)
2. Minnesota Vikings (2-10)
3. St. Louis Rams (2-10)
4. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9)
5. Washington Redskins (4-8)
6. Philadelphia Eagles (4-8)
7. Carolina Panthers (4-8)
8. Miami Dolphins (4-8)
9. Cleveland Browns (4-8)
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-8)
5 Teams a 5-7
Hogs Haven Top 5 Mock, after the jump...
1. Indianapolis Colts (0-12): Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford, Once again, an easy pick for the Colts
2. Minnesota Vikings (2-10): Matt Kalil, OT, USC, Fun thing with mocks are they you get to change week to week, with Percy Harvin's performance on Sunday we're going to move Matt Kalil to the second spot
3. St. Louis Rams (2-10): Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State, Bradford has Brandon Lloyd now but would benefit from a big time target in Justin Blackmon.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars(3-9): Quinton Coples , DE, North Carolina, The Jags are a tough team to prognosticate, especially with the firing of Jack Del Rio and Blaine Gabbert's terrible performance Monday night. They've ignored the pass rusher virtually forever and Coples would fill an extreme need. If a new coach wants a QB then the Jags could look at Robert Griffin III.
5. Washington Redskins (4-8): Matt Barkley, QB, USC, I still believe when Shanny sits down and evaluates QBs that Barkley will be his guy. The Redskins moving up to #5 is huge if you're in pursuit of Barkley, especially with Landry Jones' draft stock sinking.