Predictions: This is where I think the wheels come off for our 2011 Washington Redskins. They don't play well in NY, and the Giants now have game film to look at for our makeshift OLine (Willie Smith and Polumbus).
Let the open thread begin.
|Vegas odds:||Giants -6.5, over/under 46.5|
|Announcers:||Joe Buck and Troy Aikman|
|Radio||ESPN 980 (regional station list)|
|Not playing||Landry, Jammal Brown, Sellers|
|Former Redskins on NYG||Devin Thomas, Selvish Capers, Jessie Armstead (consultant)|
|Last game||Week 1 - Redskins 28-14. (Kerrigan TD)|
|Bettings Trends||- Skins are 1-3 ATS vs teams with winning records
- Skins are 3-1 ATS vs NFC East teams
- Giants are 2-3 ATS at home
- Giants have covered their last 2 games
- Giants are 1-3 ATS vs teams with losing record
- Redskins are 1-3 vs NFC East this year (Giants 2-2)