|Source||This Week||Last Week||Comments|
Rex Grossman may throw way too many interceptions, but this team is better with him behind center . . . for now. If Roy Helu doesn't get the bulk of the carries next weekend, I am done trying to anticipate the game plan of the Redskins moving forward.
|27||27||Kudos to the 'Skins for ending their six-game skid. Unfortunately, they're just affecting their draft position now.|
|26||26||That was a tough, long trip to Seattle and they found a way to win. Roy Helu has the big day.|
|23||28||A week after saying the Redskins should cut him because he's not earning his keep, cornerback DeAngelo Hall won the NFC Defensive Player of the Week honor for his six passes defensed, five tackles and fourth-quarter, game-clinching interception in a win at Seattle. Good thing nobody really listens to Hall in Washington.|
||Washington's offense came alive in Seattle this past Sunday. Expecting Rex Grossman to consistently throw for 300 yards a game is probably a bit much.|
||30||The Redskins picked up their 4th win of the year on Sunday against the Seahawks. It wasn’t by any means the prettiest NFL game you will see, but the Redskins offense looked really good. The Skins got a breakout performance from RB Roy Helu, which gives Washington some hope for the future. The positive stat of the day: Redskins had 416 yards of total offense to just 250 by the Seahawks. The negative stat of the day: The Redskins are 3-1 against the NFC West and 1-6 against everyone else.|
||Lets beat the Jets! And then go get a snack!
Hogs Haven Power Rankings after the jump...
1. Green Bay Packers: What more can we say about the Pack?
2. New Orleans Saints: After dismantling the Giants the Saints go in primetime again taking on the Lions
3. Baltimore Ravens: Baltimore's Harbaugh took a big Thanksgiving win from his brother
4. San Francisco 49ers: Jim lost bragging rights for the next 4 years, bummer
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Steelers took care of business in a easy game
6. New England Patriots: Defense improving, team improving
7. Atlanta Falcons: Falcons are finally catching fire and look to carry some momentum into December.
8. Houston Texans: Houston wins again but must now lean on rookie QB TJ Yates out of UNC.
9. Oakland Raiders: Raiders are suddenly in the drivers seat in a meager AFC West
10. Chicago Bears: Caleb Hanie struggled in his first start, but the Bears are still one of the best teams in the NFC.
11. Detroit Lions
12. Cincinnati Bengals
13. Dallas Cowboys
14. New York Giants
15. New York Jets
16. Tennessee Titans
17. Denver Broncos
18. Buffalo Bills
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Philadelphia Eagles
21. Washington Redskins
22. San Diego Chargers
24. Kansas City Chiefs
25. Arizona Cardinals
26. Miami Dolphins
27. Jacksonville Jaguars
28. Cleveland Browns
30. St. Louis Rams
31. Minnesota Vikings
32. Indianapolis Colts