This will be the Open Thread for the game...
ATS = against the spread
- Packers have covered both games
- Bears 3-0 ATS revenging a loss from an opponent
- Bears 4-1 ATS against teams with winning records
- Bears 7-2 ATS as an underdog this year
- Bears 5-4 ATS at home this year
Ewok Assessment: I would never bet on this game...so, when in doubt, take the points. Packers win, but Bears cover.
- Jets have covered both playoff games so far.
- NYJ 3-1 ATS versus AFC North opponents
- NYJ have given up 342 yards/game on average for 2 Postseason games
- PIT 0-4 against the spread (ATS) against AFC East opponents
- PIT 4-0 ATS avenging a loss against an opponent
- PIT 3-5 ATS when playing a team with a winning record
Ewok Assessment: I'm not betting against Dick Lebeau or Mike Wallace. Steelers.
ENJOY WITH ABSOLUT RESPONSIBILITY®