Just wanted to take a look at some of the Pros and cons tonight. Look at who had a decent game and who played pretty bad.
- Donovan McNabb - McNabb was 28/38 tonight with 426 yards passing and 1 TD. He showed good accuracy and timing with our receivers tonight. Continues to target Moss frequently.
- Santana Moss - Moss had 10 catches for 89 yards tonight. He had a key first down catch in overtime but was called back for offensive holding. He is proving his worth to this team as #1 receiver.
- Joey Galloway - Galloway had 3 catches for 88 with a long of 62. I didn't think he still had it in him but he showed up tonight.
- Laron Landry - Landry had 8 tackles along with 3 assists. He also logged a sack. He has shown great improved from last year and looks more comfortable as SS.
- Sakpo - Orakpo only had 3 tackles with 1 assist, but he logged his 1st sack of the season. Hopefully more will follow.
- Carlos Rodgers - Rodgers had 6 tackles with 3 assists. He also FINALLY got an INT.
- Running game - Our running game was non-existent tonight netting only 18 yards on the entire night. It will be tough to win without establishing a running game.
- Defense - The defense gave up 526 total yards tonight. Although they only gave up 58 yards rushing, the opposing offense netted 468 yards passing offense.
- Penalties - The team had 7 penalties for a total of 58 yards including a critical holding penalty late in the game that called back a 1st down.
Feel Free to add any other up or downs you like in the comments section.