For some reason a lot of you think we play the Colts this week. WRONG.
So lets focus on the Green Bay Packers, the team we actually play on Sunday. I have a feeling that this game is going to be similar to the Houston game. But defensively I think the biggest difference is that Green Bay has been pretty one dimensional since Ryan Grant went down in Week 1. They have a bevy of good receivers in Jennings, Driver, Nelson, and their tight end T.G.I.Finleys, and I think the fact they spread the ball around a lot will be a totally foreign thing to our defense this year.
- Will we see a lot of nickle with Barnes in the mix?
- AH really needs to show up in this game (maybe channel Grave Digger Gilbert Brown), but we need some pressure with standard sets on Rogers!
Offensively we need to spread the ball around. A trend I noticed from watching the Packers this year is that they are giving up a lot of yardage to tight ends. Last week Detroit tight ends had over 150 yds or the Packer D. Also Megatron from Detroit made some awesome TD catches above GB defenders. What I think we can do...
- Re-introduce a double TE threat with Cooley and Davis
- Establish a run game
- Use Moss and Galloway's speed to get by some aging corners in GB, I think we definitely have the speed advantage.
- Capitalize on Special Teams