Here is the deal.. The Skins went flat last season for several reasons.. Also, let’s not forget that Zorn came to the team coaching a team for the first time in his life.
1) When he was announced as the head coach, they were automatically marked to have a losing season.
2) The guys came out hard and heavy. The defense was good the offence was unstoppable and Campbell was making no turnovers. Zero interceptions in eight games is unheard of. Every fan out there was excited about the team.
3) Things changed when all the running backs got injured. This put all the pressure on Campbell.
4) The second half of the season the run attack was almost gone so now the opposing defense no longer has to worry about Portis making extra yards after the first hit. They O line was decent at making holes for a west coast run based style offence, but when it came to a lopsided pass dependent offence the line fell threw and Campbell began making bad choices under pressure.
5) A lot of you so called "FAIR WEATHER FANS" busted on the Defense for falling threw at the end of the game. The Defense was more than likely a little tired from holding offences for longer periods of time due to all of the three and outs from the offence. I think they did well despite not having many sacks the whole season. They are the 4th best defense because they allowed so few points per game.
This year things are different we have taller receivers we have bigger names on the Defense...
The fact of the matter is that the healthier the players the better the teams do. 6 and 10 predictions are false and un merited. They will do a lot better this year bearing the players stay healthy.