( ) - Who I had going at this spot in my last mock.
1. Lions - Matthew Stafford/QB/Georgia (Mark Sanchez/QB/USC) - I decided to put Stafford here because even though I think Sanchez is the better QB im now pretty sure the Lions will draft Stafford.
2. Rams - Jason Smith/OT/Baylor
3. Chiefs - Eugene Monroe/OT/UVA (Aaron Curry/OLB/Wake Forest) - More and more I think about it I think the Chiefs will pair Monroe and last years 1st round pick Branden Albert on the same line.
4. Seahawks - Aaron Curry/OLB/Wake Forest (Eugene Monroe/OT/UVA) - Since I Have Monroe being taken aby the Chiefs Curry will fall to the Seahawks at 4. I dont see the Seahawks selecting a QB.
5. Browns - Michael Crabtree/WR/Texas Tech (Everette Brown/OLB/FSU) - The more rmors I hear about Edwards being traded soon has led me to have the Browns select Michael Crabtree. I still wouldnt be shocked if the Browns select Brown as a sleeper pick.
6. Bengals - Brian Orakpo/DE/Texas
7. Raiders - Darrius Heyward-Bey/WR/Maryland
8. Jags - Mark Sanchez/QB/USC (Michael Crabtree/WR/Texas Tech) - I dont think the Jags will select Sanchez. I do believe the Jags will trade down from this spot. Its hard to place Sanchez somewhere right now and imo he fits best at pick 8 right now.
9. Packers - BJ Raji/DT/Boston College
10. 49ers - Malcolm Jenkins/CB-S/Ohio State (Matthew Stafford/QB/Georgia) I decided to go a different route than most people and put Jenkins here to the 49ers. CB Walt Harris isnt getting any younger and Jenkins can also play safety.
11. Bills - Michael Oher/OT/Ole Miss (Aaron Maybin/DE-OLB/Penn State) After the trade of Jason Peters to the Eagles I feel the Bills will select a OT between Michael Oher and Andre Smith. After all the problems with Peters I think the Bills will prefer Oher to Smith.
12. Broncos - Everette Brown/DE-OLB/Florida State (Tyson Jackson/DE-DT/LSU) - The Broncos need pieces to their new 3-4 defense. Brown is a pure pass rusher who imo will be the best player in this draft.
13. Redskins - Andre Smith/OT/Alabama (Michael Oher/OT/Ole Miss) - With Oher gone the Skins will select the last of the big 4 OT on the board.
14. Saints - Brian Cushing/OLB/USC (Malcolm Jenkins/CB-S/Ohio State) - With Malcolm Jenkins gone I think the Saints will select Brian Cushing at 14.
15. Texans - Vontae Davis/CB/Illinois
16. Chargers - Tyson Jackson/DE-DT/LSU (Andre Smith/OT/Alabama) - The Chargers have a hole in their 3-4 defense left by Igor. Jackson should fill in nicely.
17. Jets - Jeremy Maclin/WR/Missouri
18. Broncos - Rey Maualuga/MLB/USC
19. Bucs - Darius Butler/CB/UConn
20. Lions - James Laurinaitis/MLB/Ohio State (Peria Jerry/DT/Ole Miss) - I decided to change this pick because the Lions need a leader for their defense and they will get it with this pick.
21. Eagles - Chris Wells/RB/Ohio State (Eben Britton/OT/Arizona) - With the addition of Peters via trade the Eagles pass on Britton for Beanie.
22. Vikings - Eben Britton/OT/Arizona (Percy Harvin/WR/Florida) With Britton now available the Vikings jump all over him.
23. Pats - Clay Matthews/OLB/USC
24. Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew/TE/Oklahoma State
25. Dolphins - Sean Smith/CB/Utah
26. Ravens - Hakeem Nicks/WR/North Carolina
27. Colts - Peria Jerry/DT/Ole Miss (Evander "Ziggy" Hood/DT/Missouri) - The Colts take the better DT prospect on the board now in Peria Jerry.
28. Bills - Alex Mack/C-G/Cal (Chris Wells/RB/Ohio State - Eagles Pick) - The Bills continue to upgrade the offensive line with the pick they got from the Eagles.
29. Giants - Phil Loadholt/OT/Oklahoma (Kenny Britt/WR/Rutgers) - I decided to give the Giants a guy who I think has the potenial to be a very good tackle in this league. This is a slight reach but if theres a position you reach on its OT.
30. Titans - Michael Johnson/DE/Georgia Tech
31. Cardinals - Knowshon Moreno/RB/Georgia (Alex Mack/C-G/Cal) With Mack gone it allows Moreno to slip into the 1st round.
32. Steelers - Eric Wood/C-G/Louisville (Alphonso Smith/CB/Wake Forest) I wanted to put Wood here in my last mock and I finally decided to pull the trigger.
Players who I left out of my mock who I think could be first round picks: Josh Freeman/QB/Kansas State, Donald Brown/RB/UConn, Percy Harvin/WR/Florida, Jared Cook/TE/South Carolina, Robert Ayers/DE/Tennessee, Aaron Maybin/DE-OLB/Penn State, Larry English/DE-OLB/Northern Illinois, Alphonso Smith/CB/Wake Forest
(I will do my final mock before the draft)