Ok, heres the deal. Your right. He is not the worst QB in the game. However, with that said.
I dont think that he is a starter in a west coast offense (or at least thats what we are supposed to have). He would maybe do well if he had, oh i dont know, 8 - 9 seconds to make up his mind on where to throw it. We all know how realistic that is. dont we?
Im not gonna post some rediculous poll that unly limits answers to reflect good things to say about him.
Lets Compare him to other QBs in the game right now that dont even have as much talent on the team as we do.
Aaron Rodgers is going to be my example.
* Rodgers has the highest QB rating of 110.4% with this weeks game added Campbell has an 85%.
* He has been sacked 31 times to Campbell 20. (There goes the weak O line argument)
* He has only thrown 14 TDs to Campbell 8.
*Rodgers has only given up 2 INTs Campbell has 7.
*Rodgers has 4 fumbles Campbell has 8.
* They both have roughly the same Attempted and completed pass numbers.
* I watched Rodgers throw 2 TDs to a 3rd string TE lastnight that is actually a 2nd string LINE BACKER! We have Chris Cooley who has actually seen a game this year without a single touch (before the leg) because someone does not look at him.
What I want for you guys to do is tell me something that he does well as a QB.