Why we're Screwed
So here it is in a nutshell: Even if divine providence were to shine down on the Skins and a magic fairy waved her/his wand over Snyder and made him sell the team, we are still screwed for the foreseeable future.
1. Salary Cap Hell: Welcome to hell because we are there. Salary Cap Hell.
2. Coaching staff pretty much sucks and won't be around much longer: Means at least another 2 seasons to adjust to new schemes, styles, etc...
3. Vinny. Front Office: Ain't going anywhere unless the magic fairy does her/his thing. Pink Slip Vinny!
4. OL is old and in need of a major overhaul and the anchor (Samuels: bad knees and old) can't be expected to hold up much longer.
5. RB's don't scare anyone and we can't afford a stud to replace or augment Portis who is playing with bone spurs.
6. DannyBoy : nuff said..
None of the above matter of course because Snyder will never sell. So the key question then is will he ever change his stripes, fire Vinny, hire and let a quality experienced GM hire the right Coaching staff and rebuild the team the right way through the draft.
I say the chances of this ever happening are slim to none. And that my friends is why: