For worst sports owner in history!
I know this a no-brainer for most Skins Fans, but thought I'd put some justification behind it anyway because after all, there is Al Davis.
Why Dan is #1:
- The Coaching: Five coaches in 10 seasons.
- The Front Office (aka Vinny):
- The Contracts!: Stubblefield, Neon Deion, Smith, Archuleta, Lloyd, Haynesworth, Hall, etc....
- Suing the fans!
- The parking prices.
- The added seats with obstructed views.
- The crappy concessions at Fedex Field.
- The concession (especially the Beer) prices.
- Taking advantage of the "best" fans in football.
- Making one of the proudest franchises into a laughingstock around the nation.
- Sucking up to Tom Cruise
- Giving Skins the notoriety of the First team in NFL history to charge admission to its preseason practices
Yes, Al Davis is bad but he's also senile. So please evoke your rights under the constitution of the United States of America and vote for Dan today.
"A Redskin Fan's Public service message"
VOTE HERE: For Worst Sports Owner of all time.
Dan Snyder: Redskins (91 votes)
Al Davis: Raiders (7 votes)
Peter Angelos: Orioles (9 votes)
William Ford: Lions (5 votes)
Ted Lerner: Nationals (1 vote)
Don Sterling: Clippers (2 votes)
James Dolan: Nicks (0 votes)
Jerry Jones: Cowturds (7 votes)
122 total votes